ORYX Bolt-Action Rifle Chassis
The ORYX is an affordable aluminum chassis that replaces your rifle stock to help provide a more accurate and ergonomic shooting experience.
Check out the Oryx Chassis Review done by pewpewtactical.com
- Chassis panels come in ODG
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LOP: 13 - 13.5" (Additional LOP can be achieved with our spacer kit)
- Material: 6061
- Finish: MIL Spec Type III hard anodize
- Accepts AR-15 Grips (included)
- M-LOK pattern slots along underside of forend
- Uses AICS pattern magazines
- Free floating barrel
- Maximum barrel diameter of 1.250"
The ORYX Chassis was developed as an affordable alternative to a conventional bolt-action rifle stock. Designed with both range performance and hunting portability in mind - the ORYX provides superior ergonomics through it's specialized design.
The ORYX brings your bolt action rifle to the next level in versatility and ergonomics, with an instant improvement in accuracy.
The drop-in style chassis is easy to install onto your action and comes with everything you need* to get out and get shooting.
The stock is manufactured out of aluminum, hard anodized to MIL Spec Type III, and has durable polymer side panels.