Check out the Oryx Beisa Chassis Review done by pewpewtactical.com
- Chassis panels come in ODG
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LOP: 13 - 13.5" (Additional LOP can be achieved with our spacer kit)
- Material: 6061
- Finish: MIL Spec Type III hard anodize
- Accepts AR-15 Grips (included)
- M-LOK pattern slots along underside of forend
- Uses AICS pattern magazines
- Free floating barrel
- Maximum barrel diameter of 1.250"
The ORYX Beisa Chassis was developed as an affordable alternative to a conventional bolt action or 10/22 rifle stock. Designed with both range performance and hunting portability in mind - the ORYX Beisa provides superior ergonomics through it's specialized design.
The ORYX Beisa brings your bolt action or 10/22 rifle to the next level in versatility and ergonomics, with an instant improvement in accuracy.
The drop-in style chassis is easy to install onto your action and comes with everything you need* to get out and get shooting.
The stock is manufactured out of aluminum, hard anodized to MIL Spec Type III, and has durable polymer side panels.
|Howa LA||3.715" magazine|
|Howa Mini||Factory magazine|
|Howa Mini Youth||Factory magazine|
|Howa SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Remington 700 SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Remington 700 LAA||3.715" magazine|
|Remington 783 SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Ruger American SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Savage Axis SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Savage Axis LA||3.560" magazine|
|Savage SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Savage LA||3.715" magazine|
|Tikka SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Tikka T1X||Factory magazine|
- 6061 Aluminum & High-Strength Polymer Panels
- MIL Spec Type II Hard Anodize
- Approx. 4.2lb
- Spec-Max Barrel Diameter:
- Free float up to 1.250"
- Spec-Magazine Compatibility:
- AICS pattern Magazines
- Spec-Grip Compatibility:
- Accepts most AR-15 Grips (MDT Pistol Grip Included)
- M-LOK on underside of forend