Check out the Oryx Sportsman Chassis Review done by pewpewtactical.com
The ORYX Sportsman rifle chassis was developed as an affordable alternative to a conventional bolt action or 10/22 rifle stock. Designed with both long range precision and hunting portability in mind - the ORYX Sportsman provides superior ergonomics through it's specialized design.
The ORYX Sportsman chassis brings your bolt action or 10/22 rifle to the next level in versatility and ergonomics, with an instant improvement in accuracy.
The drop-in style chassis is easy to install onto your action and comes with everything you need (except magazine) to get out and get shooting. It's Sportsman Chassis is available for the Remington 700, Savage 110, Tikka T3/T3x, Howa 1500 and more long action and short action inlets.
WIN WITH ORYX
Thinking of building a long range competiton rifle? The ORYX chassis is an excellent platform for precision rifle competition. It has all the required features to be dangerous at a long distance without all the bells at whistles; making it affordable and practical.
ORYX SPORTSMAN SETUP GUIDE
- Chassis comes with panels in ODG, replacement colors available here.
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LOP: 13 - 13.5" (Additional LOP can be achieved with our spacer kit)
- Material: 6061
- Finish: MIL Spec Type III hard anodize
- Accepts AR-15 Grips (included)
- M-LOK pattern slots along underside of forend
- Uses AICS pattern magazines
- Free floating barrel
- Maximum barrel diameter of 1.250"
|Howa LA||3.715" magazine|
|Howa Mini||Factory magazine|
|Howa Mini Youth||Factory magazine|
|Howa SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Remington 700 SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Remington 700 LA||3.715" magazine|
|Remington 783 SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Ruger American SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Savage Axis SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Savage Axis LA||3.560" magazine|
|Savage SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Savage LA||3.715" magazine|
|Tikka SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Tikka T1X||Factory magazine|
- 6061 Aluminum & Injection Molded Polymer
- MIL Spec Type II Hard Anodize
- Approx. 3.5lb
- Spec-Max Barrel Diameter:
- Free float up to 1.250"
- Spec-Magazine Compatibility:
- AICS pattern Magazines
- M-LOK on sides and underside of forend