The ORYX Pistol Chassis was developed as an affordable way to convert a conventional bolt-action into a pistol. They're unique and fun to use on the range. If you live in an area that has pistol only hunting seasons they also work
ORYX brings your Howa Mini or Remington 700 pistol chassis platform to a level of affordable customization not offered by other companies. With the Howa mini you can select one of their calibers like 6MM ARC, .223 Rem., 6.5 Grendel, 7.62×39 & 350 Legend. The Remington 700 short action pistol chassis platform offers a very wide variety of calibers. You can select something smaller, like .223, but there's a ton of other options, like .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, or 7mm-08 especially if your hunting bigger game.
The drop-in style chassis is easy to install onto your action, using only 2 action screws, and comes with everything you need (except a magazine) to get out and get shooting. This comes with a Ar-15 style pistol grip but does NOT include a folding adapter or pistol brace.
- One piece aluminum chassis requires no gunsmith to bed your aciton.
- MLOK slots under forend provide options for accessories, picatinny rail, ARCA rail etc.
- Picatinny rail at the rear for folding braces, buffer tube adapters, etc
- Feeds from reliable 10-round AICS-style magazines. (Remingotn 700 inlet)
- Comes with and accepts AR15 style pistol grips.
- Chassis panels come in ODG
- Weight: 2.09 Lbs
- Material: 6061 Aluminum with Glass filled polymer panels
- Finish: MIL Spec Type III hard anodize aluminum body and polymer side panels
- Free floating barrel
- Maximum barrel diameter of 1.250"
- Overall length - 18.46"
|Howa Mini||Factory magazine|
|Remington 700 SA||SA AICS magazine|
- 6061 Aluminum & Injection Molded Polymer
- MIL Spec Type II Hard Anodize
- Approx. 3.5lb
- Spec-Max Barrel Diameter:
- Free float up to 1.250"
- Spec-Magazine Compatibility:
- AICS pattern Magazines
- M-LOK on underside of forend